POKER TAX CONSULTATION
Since applying our tax experience to the gambling industry over 10 years ago, we have simplified tax preparation for amateur and professional poker players. With firms located in Las Vegas and the outskirts of Atlantic City, we have developed a concentration in the gaming industry and understand the need to remain knowledgeable in the dynamic environment of gambling taxation.
All questions should be directed towards the Las Vegas office.
As avid poker players, we can identify with our client’s tax concerns and offer services designed to meet individual needs:
- Tax Return Preparation
- Professional vs. Amateur Classification
- Applications for I-10s (individual tax identification numbers)
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBARs)
- U.S. Taxation of Non-U.S. Citizens
- Professional Poker Deductions
- Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Chop Consulting
- Buying/Selling Action
- 1099 Preparation
- Wealth Consulting
As specialists in the poker and gambling industry, we have partnered with numerous companies, publications and websites to help educate players about gambling rules and regulations, as well as guide them through the taxation process: